Thursday, October 27, 2005

Places I've Been, Sites I've Seen is Up!

Welcome!

This site is dedicated to passing along those various and sundry sites that I tend to find out on the 'Net that I want to pass along but don't have a forum to do so....

So without further ado....

Calvin & Hobbes Snowman Jokes - With Winter coming up, this seems appropriate...and Calvin is always good for a laugh.

Best Ads on TV??? - Very funny commercials mostly from the UK. The "stuck" one is funny but could be offensive if you can't take a good joke.

Pizza recipies - Want Pizza? Go here for some recipies!

Lost Parody set to "Bohemian Rapsody" - Laughed my butt off over this! You will need Flash to view!

More postings later..... Bry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Stupid Videos is a great site for a few minutes of good stress reliever.

Tue Nov 01, 07:30:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home