Friday, March 31, 2006

Bubble up your pics, watch the Death Star, and play some games!

Bubblr - Allows you to add word or thought balloons to your Flickr pictures! Very nice!

Fancy Pants Adventure - Game of the day! - I was really blown away by the quality of the graphics in this game. Sure its a stick figure, but what they get the stick figure to do is pretty cool!

Death Star Theater - Now if I could only convice the wife to let me do this in the basement I would be a local geek god!

Hapland 3 - Game of the day 2 - Foon presents the next adventure in Hapland! If you haven't played the other versions and you like a good puzzle/challenge, this game is for you!

Baloon Art Sculpture - Since I've posted lots of Lego artwork, this time Balloons make the rounds. The site is in a foreign language but navigation is pretty easy.

How to pour Ketchup - And yes there is a science to it. -- My Best Man used to work for a food broker and said that Heinz had an offical method to pouring ketchup which involved rotating the bottle between your two hands quickly to move the thick condement to the neck faster. Mental pictures engage!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home