Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What 80's cartoons taught us and the Battlestar Galactica Song.

Cracked magazine is back. Sure it is not as good as MAD or National Lampoons’ but it can still be funny. Here is their 8 Important Lessons Learned from '80s Cartoons. It is a must read for any child of the 80's.

As a kid, I loved the 70's TV show, Battlestar Galactica. When I heard that Sci Fi was looking at re-launching the series, I knew I had to watch to see. I have been very impressed and the New Battlestar Galactica has quickly become one of my favorite must watch shows on television today. It is Science Fiction at its best. There is now a song "New Crew In Town" about Battlestar Galactica and comparing the two shows. I loved the video. Here is your link to it. The artist remains a mystery. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home