Thursday, October 27, 2005

More fun!

I had originally started this site over at Wordpress, but I didn't like the editor and it would not let me setup a team blog, so I'm moving the one entry I posted over there to here... with one addition at the end.

Enjoy.....

E-mail Icon Generator - Create e-mail address graphics for most popular online clients. Here's an example: Email sample graphic


Paper Cars - Cool Japanese paper cars you cut out and fold. I have kids, so this facinated them. Click the curve in the road sign to get the cars.


Paper Forest - Blog about paper folding. I've found some interesting stuff here!


Star Wars in a GIF - Star Wars Episode 4 - An New Hope, the whole movie, in one animated GIF!

Empire Strikes Back as a GIF - Same thing, different ep... Star Wars Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back, the whole movie, in one animated GIF!

Hopefully more of these cool GIFs coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home