Monday, April 17, 2006

Cars, Freebies, and Everything Google.

Interactive Poster of Pixar's new movie Cars - From AICN!  The detail in this movie is astounding and the voice talent looks pretty good too.

Everything Google all in one page! - Simply Google -  All your Google needs in one place.

Google Calendar is live.  If you have a GMail account, login and try it out...  Very nice!  And after playing with the site for almost a week, I'm liking it more and more each day.  If only they had a direct sync system with my Axim.

Want Freebies?  Check out AbsurdlyCool Freebie Finder -

Wanna buy me something for my Birthday???  Get me this Bar Set ala Star Wars.

And speaking of Star Wars...  Easter Eggs just in time for...well..you know...  Star Wars Game Hidden in Open Office! -

Enjoy!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home