Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yahoo Tech, Hand Signals, and really cool trailers....

Yahoo Tech Page -  Yahoo attempts to bring a little "Bling" to one of their newest pages.  Looks like it might be handy when I finally have the money to buy something and need to do some research!

The secret meaning of Military Hand Signals - At first glance this looks real... then it get really funny!  Now we know how to understand all those really bad gestures in military movies.

New Superman Returns Trailer is up!  Get it here! - Pure, Unadulterated Joy this is!  On my top 5 list of movies to see this summer.

New Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest trailer is up too!  Get it here! - Another of my top 5 to see, this may or may not be new depending on the last time you visited the trailers page.  It is still good none-the-less.

Related to my post about SketchUp being released for free from Google, I bring you Google 3D Warehouse! - You can upload your creations for others or download some for your copy of Google Earth!

Another online "desktop" - Fold - Another online "desktop" you might want to check out!

Your name in Crackers! - Today's "Waste my time for about 5 minutes" site.

1024 Cheerleaders.  No...It's not what you think! - The site was busy a lot the day I found it so keep trying!  -- SFW!

Enjoy!


powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home