Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fun and Games today... but Beware!

Blue Ball Machine -- Interesting visual... Think Rube Goldberg meets Marbles...

Then comes the enevitable tragedy from the Blue Ball Machine room. -- Very funny! Especially the "life flashes before his eyes" bit.

Books your kids shouldn't read -- Warning! This is not even remotely for anyone who is easily offended. I did LMAO though and had a co-worker looking over the cube wall to find out why I was almost crying.

These come from this site... you're the main now dog! Just be aware that not all of the links are kid friendly.

Interesting chain reaction game. I scored 1772 on my 6th turn. 1546 on my 15th turn. -- I love watching the patterns once this thing get going. Must be the math person in me.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home