Thursday, June 01, 2006

Darth Vader Explains, Picard tries to retreat and Fractals!

Ghost Rider Trailer is up! - How good can this really be????  On the plus side it has Nick Cage.  On the not-so-plus side, it seems like one of the "minor" characters in the Marvel Universe. {Disclaimer - I never claimed to be a Marvel Comics expert.  I'm more of a DC guy myself.  Don't hold it against me.}

How Darth Vader explained the destruction of the Death Star to Palpatine. -  One of the funnies things I have seen in a long time!  If Adult Swim is this good, I may have to stay up and watch more often... or set the Tivo to pick it up!

Blatte's Fractals - Great set of backgrounds available here.  The dual screen ones are really cool if you can use them.

Picard vs. Kirk - Finally we know what would have happened if these two Captains met in battle.

Cool paper sculptures - I like the whole paper folding to make a model idea and have linked to many, but what this guy is doing is really cool.  Student's beware... if your math teacher gets a hold of this link, you're going to be expected to do better work!

SciFi now presents online videos! - NBC has taken its network entities and created an interesting way to view episodes you may have missed.

Enjoy!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home