Thursday, November 10, 2005

How DO you sue a deity????

Prisoner Sues God - UM... How does that work exactly? And who gonna pay if he wins? Talk about retribution!

King Kong in 3D??? - You may have guessed from my previous post about King Kong that I am Siked about his movie. This is an interesting article on the possibility of also having a "good" 3-D version of the movie. One that doesn't use those awful red/blue glasses we had as kids.

18 year old mayor. -- It is really fun to see someone so young get involved. I also like that he's running the city/town out of his bedroom.

Google Risk - My wife and I used to be BIG Risk players. This is an interesting use of Google Maps and the Game Strategy.

Rubic's Cube World Championships -- I know some of you will find this hard to believe, but when I was in Jr. High, I could solve a random 3x3x3 Rubic's Cube in just 2-3 minutes! Not anymore unfortunately. Sorta like Pac-Man, I forgot the patterns.

Simpson Downloads. - For those of you that are fans of the show, a lot of great downloads including most of the Songs in MP3 format and wallpapers for your desktop.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home