Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Paper folding... I'd Arguing about it... But I'd win...

Remember the old Math problem of only being able to fold a piece of paper 8 times? Someone found out different!--

38 Ways to win an Arguement -- I don't think these will necessarily work on the Wife!

Own a replica of Charlie Brown's Pathetic Christmas Tree -- This is actually pretty cool.

Build your own city! - City Creator -- A little quirky, but fun nonetheless.

Warning Label Generator - Oh the fun that could be had with this site!

3-D Digital House - Complete with furniture, clothes and all the amenities -- A poster created by the same guy. - The main site has some interesting info on designing for these type of graphics.

Great Un-Aired Xbox 360 Ad - I love the cabbie that makes the guy wait at the end...

And finally just for fun... Rocket Bob. At least I thought it was fun.... -